Saturday 16 June 2012

Steel Panther - Download Festival 2012 (8/10)

I'm not a particular fan of Steel Panther but I know now that they put on an amazing show. They are all extremely charismatic and had the crowd cheering (Even if it was for inappropriate things). They involved the crowd a lot introducing the band members and getting them to cheer for various reasons. There was also an abundant amount of boobs shown too, which the Download screens showed often. Corey Taylor also joined in for Death To All But Metal to me this was a great surprise and I think it was for all the fans. They attracted a huge crowd though and their music was fun, though crude, I wouldn't mind seeing them again.
Steel Panther














All photo rights go to download, no copyright infringement intended.

No comments:

Post a Comment